Our client is seeking an experienced patent agent to join their team. The individual will be responsible for:
- Participating in new product development meetings
- Serving as a liaison between in-house engineering and marketing teams, global subsidiaries and parent company
- Counseling engineering and marketing teams regarding IP issues
- Developing patent filing and prosecution strategies
- Conducting patent and trademark searches and assisting with analysis of search results
- Preparing and filing provisional patent applications
The position has the opportunity to be a permanent position or a long term contract position for part-time or full-time candidates. Qualified candidates will have at least 3 years of experience, a mechanical or electrical engineering background and be registered with the USPTO.