Contract Counsel Solutions, Inc. (CCS) has the perfect answer for corporations or other institutions needing in-house legal services on a part-time or temporary basis. This is an ideal solution for a company that does not have a current need for full-time legal support, or that requires assistance for its existing legal team.
As a member of the PS Companies family, CCS is uniquely positioned to provide top notch legal talent.
The engagement of one of our attorneys may be for any length of time: part-time for the long term, full-time as needed, temporary as needed, etc. CCS will design a program specifically suited to your legal needs. Here are some of the ways our attorneys can help
- If your company interacts regularly with outside counsel a part-time, long term attorney will
- reduce reliance on outside counsel for general business, employment and contractual matters.
- absorb legal work that is currently delegated to unqualified employees. We have found managers who are responsible for preparing and reviewing contracts, UCC issues, etc. The high cost of outside counsel has prohibited growing businesses from handing over those types of legal duties.
*This scenario may not apply to businesses seeking counsel for litigation.
- Special projects. A temporary attorney can significantly reduce the burden on an existing legal team when projects beyond the daily workload arise. Our attorneys can help with anything from patents to mergers and acquisitions.
- A temporary, as-needed attorney can be of service if your company requires just a few hours of legal advice, or needs occasional legal support. Our attorneys can offer counsel and perform services such as contract review.
Fees may be established by setting a fixed schedule of the number of hours to be worked per week. Depending on your needs, fees will be negotiated and a contract will be signed.
* The fee assumes that our attorney will have the use of the company’s resources: telephone, computer, etc. Our attorney can work directly on-site or from his or her home.