Are you an organized professional with a sharp eye for the details? Are you searching for a new role with opportunity for growth? Check out this opening!
Our client is a family owned business that is a leader in its industry. This company, consistently voted as one of Southeast Wisconsin’s Top Employers, is searching for an individual with an accounting, finance or legal background to assist them with the responsibilities below.
- Provide daily cash position and bank account reconciliation
- Serve as primary contact to address banking issues requiring same day action (problems with user access, payments, reporting)
- Assist with recurring reporting responsibilities (investment compliance, disclosure questionnaires, user audits, bank account audits)
- Manage the system administration responsibilities, documentation, and procedures for online bank portals. This involves managing system access for end users of Corporate bank accounts and establishing user entitlements in accordance with corporate policy
- Manage all administrative correspondence relating to bank and investment accounts
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least one year of experience in accounting, reconciliation, compliance, or providing support to a legal or treasury department.
- Demonstrated experience in a role requiring superb attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Strong experience with the Word, Excel, Outlook, and a typing speed of at least 50 wpm.
This role has the potential for growth within different areas of the company but is best suited for a professional interested in continued growth in legal, risk management, or a treasury department. The company provides outstanding benefits (401k, pension, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement – in addition to health, dental, and others) and a great, family-oriented culture.
This position is located in Brookfield. If this sounds like a role you may want to explore, please submit your resume for confidential consideration today!