As a member of the Global Law Services team, you will provide research, legal and/or Intellectual Property counsel, recommendations, and alternatives for the more significant legal questions and issues specifically relating to software and other relevant technologies. In addition, you will:
- Draft, negotiate, and/or file legal briefs and documents including patent applications, opinions, contracts, notices, agreements, registrations, and licenses.
- Represent the company in negotiating business transactions with third parties and their counsel to reach agreement on business transactions.
- Intellectual Asset Management, including Intellectual Property strategic planning for product lines, technologies and services.
- Management of high-level projects including intellectual property competitive intelligence, client education, licensing and Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Strategic deployment of copyright as applied to information technology, software and data protection.