PS Companies is partnering with a global, multi-industrial, company located in the Milwaukee area, in their search for a top-notch Corporate Paralegal. This is a great opportunity for those looking to challenge themselves and take the next step in their career. If you are a self-starter with 5-10 years of Paralegal experience, either Corporate or within a Law Firm, with expertise in corporate transactional work and/or M&A, we want to speak with you!
Works under the supervision of the Manager Tax Legal Projects and collaboratively with the Corporate Tax Department’s international planning team to provide legal support for the implementation of cross-jurisdictional tax planning and other restructuring initiatives and to ensure compliance with relevant corporate laws. Note that the Paralegal position is corporate transactional and corporate governance in nature. No prior specific tax law knowledge is required.
- Assisting in the preparation and review of complex corporate contracts related to the implementation of tax planning and other restructuring transactions
- Assisting in closing tax planning and other restructuring transactions including coordination of execution of corporate documents, registration issues and preparation of closing transcripts
- Preparation of corporate organizational and formation documents and related U.S. domestic jurisdictional filings
- Attention to corporate governance matters
- Competency with Microsoft Word
- Strong oral and written communication, organization, and time management skills
- Detailed oriented, self-motivated and analytical
- Demonstrated proficiency to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects
What we look for:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Paralegal Studies certificate from an ABA approved institution
- 5+ years minimum applicable paralegal experience
- M&A or general corporate experience a plus
|Job Category||Corp InHouse|