Are you an experienced corporate paralegal searching for a new opportunity? Perhaps you’re currently with a law firm and tired of billing hours? Or you’ve reached the ceiling with your in-house team and are ready for the next step? Check out this role!
PS Companies is a recruiting firm that has been connecting legal professionals with better career opportunities for 40 years. We have been engaged by a Fortune 500 international conglomerate to assist with a search for a high-level paralegal to join the Corporate Development Organization and act as an M&A Paralegal and Project Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing transactional processes and managing the implementation and execution of such processes (e.g., document retention)
- Supporting attorneys in the CDO in the formation of M&A related tools and templates;
- Assistance with preparing closing documentation, including initial drafts of corporate documents (e.g., resolutions, closing certificates)
- Coordinating complex transaction teams, including coordinating and managing data rooms and due diligence, coordinating data collection for antitrust/competition filings, coordinating disclosure schedule preparation and working with other groups within the legal department and corporate functional areas on various aspects of CDO project management and execution
- Assistance in closing M&A transactions and coordinating project teams in connection with closings
- Maintaining transaction library of completed transaction documentation and other trackers
- At least ten years of paralegal experience with mergers & acquisitions corporate work. This person should be familiar with the M&A process and required filings, including Hart-Scott-Rodino forms.
- University degree, paralegal certification or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products, with specific experience in PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Excel.
This role is located in Milwaukee, WI and this client is able to provide a healthy relocation package.
Interested in learning more? Please apply today for confidential consideration.
|Job Category||Corp InHouse, Professional|