Great opportunity one hour north of Milwaukee area, working for a publicly traded autoparts manufacturing company. Our client is seeking to fill their Plant Controller role.
The Plant Controller plays an integral role in developing and implementing the long-term financial strategy for the facility. As a member of the plant leadership team, the Controller serves as an advisor, evaluator, and assister for operating management with financial planning and business modeling. This person is responsible for overseeing all fiscal and fiduciary responsibilities of the entity, in conjunction with the BU and Corporate Finance, Tax, Audit, Internal Control and Planning departments.
• Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Manages month end close, variance analysis, bridges, commentary, and accruals.
• Analyzes cost, capital, labor, and waste costs.
• Supports external constituents including corporate accounting.
• Manages weekly forecasting, attends staff meetings, budgets, and forecasting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 5 years experience as a Controller, preferably in an automotive or manufacturing setting
• Previous SAP and/or SOX experience a plus
|Job Category||Executive, Professional|