Our client, a leading Insurance Software company, is partnering with PS Companies in their search for a new Staff Attorney. This is a great opportunity for someone that is early in their career (2-5 years) and is looking for a fun and flexible culture. If you have a background in Data Privacy or Technology Contracts, we would love to talk.
- Lead HIPAA, CCPA, GDPR, NYDFS and CPRA compliance program and negotiate related contracts.
- Lead legal security and privacy initiatives on cross functional team to ensure compliance by the business.
- Advise business on updates to privacy and security laws and regulations developed by state and federal legislatures and regulators.
- Assist in the review and negotiation of technology transactions, software integration, and third-party IP licensing.
- Assist in anticipating, counseling, and mitigating legal risks for the company.
- Assist with other internal initiatives as assigned.
- Assist with provision of legal oversight and advice on various matters as they arise.
- Minimum three years progressive law experience, with a combination of law firm and in-house position experience desired.
- Broad background with technology transaction.
- Law degree from a law school approved by the American Bar Association or proper state authorities required.
- Knowledge of regulations including HIPAA, CCPA, and GDPR is required.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional Certification (ie. CIPP/US, CIPP/E, CIPM) is a plus.
- Solid, demonstrated written and verbal communication skills required.
- Excellent team, oral communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain strict levels of confidentiality.
- A confident, but flexible personality
- Capacity to work well with employees across all departments
- Detail oriented
- Strong general computer skills, including intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office business software (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Internet usage.
If interested please apply or email email@example.com for more information.
|Job Category||Corp InHouse|